This job has been expired a while ago. Please use your discretion.
Settlements Team Manager
Posted on: 12 Sep 2021
NATURE OF JOB
Hybrid — WFH / WFO / CW
Best in the industry Annual
1 – 3 Years
NO. OF VACANCIES
Join us as a Confirmation & Settlements Team Manager
- You'll have the opportunity to work with and influence a dynamic team, leading the customer support model and principles for them to follow< li>
- Your work will be integral in ensuring your team deliver the complete processing of trade confirmation and settlement< li>
- Hone your communication and collaboration skills, as you’ll be building relationships with key stakeholders across the bank
< li> < ul> What you'll do
< strong>In this key role, you’ll be making sure that our trade confirmation and settlement specialists have the correct tools, infrastructure and resources to meet stakeholder and customer needs. You’ll identify issues with existing business processes and coordinate with others to make improvements and corrections. We’ll also look to you to represent the bank in industry forums, working groups and conferences to influence industry decisions and strategy.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Making sure that processes and procedures for trades on the strategic system stack are globally consistent, with any exceptions approved and documented< li>
- Overseeing procedural changes and initiatives and delivering their global implementation< li>
- Contributing to the design of key projects and new product onboarding< li>
- Maintaining an up to date understanding of the global business and developing relationships with all operating centres and key stakeholders
< li> < ul> The skills you'll need
< strong>We’re looking for a professional with an MBA and significant experience of working in a similar role and environment. You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt your communication style to suit all audiences.
You’ll also need:
- Excellent motivational skills, with the ability to inspire confidence in teams< li>
- The ability to build and foster a culture of continuous improvement and continually review delivery channels< li>
- Strong stakeholder management skills
< li> < ul>Apply for this job < div>< body>< html>
No Results Found
Similar jobs not available at this moment.