This job has been expired a while ago. Please use your discretion.
Posted on: 05 Sep 2021
NATURE OF JOB
Hybrid — WFH / WFO / CW
Best in the industry Annual
1 – 3 Years
NO. OF VACANCIES
Join us as a Project Officer
- This is an opportunity to take on a new challenge in a project support role< li>
- You’ll have the chance to make a tangible impact on our function and develop your skills< li>
- Take on this exciting, fast paced role, and advance your career with us
< li> < ul> What you'll do
< strong>We’ll look to you to improve the planning and delivery process by collecting and maintaining data in a consistent form. You’ll also be supporting the project governance and control, including tracking the performance and progress of projects, project financial control and adoption.
You'll ensure the financial accuracy of projects through robust controls around the booking of timesheets and the forecasting of resources, and you'll provide value add reporting to the senior technology leadership team. You'll also support management in the implementation of agreed regular progress reporting mechanisms for all projects. As such, you'll monitor routine progress of projects, and you'll provide central PMO expertise and consolidation across the domains to ensure best practices are understood.
It’ll be your responsibility to:
- Develop guidelines, procedures and templates to collect and maintain consistent data, and provide hands-on delivery support to a programme or project< li>
- Support with the creation and update of programme or project plans as required by the programme or project manager< li>
- Support the identification of where cross-project dependencies exist and track or monitor these in support of the manager< li>
- Support management in the implementation of agreed regular progress reporting mechanisms for all projects and thereby monitor routine progress of projects< li>
- Establish and maintain an information management system, managing both electronic and hard-copy configuration libraries
< li> < ul> The skills you'll need
< strong>You’ll need experience of project support roles internally or externally, and knowledge of project types and the project lifecycle.
You’ll also need:
- Expertise in tools such as MS Office, PlanView, Oracle and SharePoint< li>
- Knowledge of organisational processes and procedures, including risk frameworks< li>
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
< li> < ul>Apply for this job < div>< body>< html>
No Results Found
Similar jobs not available at this moment.