- NATURE OF JOB Hybrid — WFH / WFO / CW
- CATEGORY Programming
- SALARY RANGE Best in the industry Annual
- EXPERIENCE 1 – 3 Years
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- REGIONAL PREFRENCES India
- NO. OF VACANCIES 1
Are you a front-end developer who is obsessed with crafting great customer experiences? Our team is transforming a portfolio of 100+ products using Angular Framework with Angular Material components, and we are on the lookout for new UI champions who want to grow their portfolio at lightning speed.
You will create Angular-based UI web applications and check for design consistency. Your code will integrate with fully-fleshed, production-ready backend APIs. Our front-end engineers work in a fast-paced agile environment covering both UI implementations and API integration. With daily customer iterations using a standardized set of components, you will produce immediate business value that goes blazing-fast into production.
Our team always prioritizes high quality, and all of our managers are engineers first. You will work with the latest cloud technologies, such as AWS, Amplify, AppSync, Cognito, and GCP. We don’t have boring discussions or useless meetings—you will focus on your work, which is always clearly defined.
Ready to upscale your career and work with the world’s top 1% engineers? Apply now, showcase your skills, and get the offer in less than a week!
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating UI pages using our material component library and integrating them with backend APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Conducting stakeholder calls to gather feedback, reading product specs, and learning to work with new backend services
- Reviewing the work of your peers to ensure their work is as good or better than you could have done it
- What You Won’t Be Doing
- Writing quality code that follows common industry best practices and guidelines
- Iterating daily with senior stakeholders on new product features and feedback
- Identifying issues with screens done by other developers and proposing simple, technically correct solution fixes
- Basic Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience developing with TypeScript-based front-end web frameworks (e.g. Angular 2+, React, Vue, etc)
- At least 2 years of front-end development experience
- About Trilogy
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https: www.crossover.com auth reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
- Crossover Job Code: LJ-4263-IN-Hyderaba-FrontendDevelo.041
- Our client is into it industryoffering end-to-end solutions from software development, quality assurance to...
- Company: Deloitte
- Category: Programming Jobs
- Location: Hyderabad
- Posted on: 11 Oct 2021 (6 days ago)
- Position summary analyst – drs - deloitte support services india private limited join the team that is...
- Minimum qualifications: bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. experience with compliance and...
Similar Programming Jobs
Support Engineer BASICSalary Range: Best in the industry
Analyst BASICSalary Range: Best in the industrySalary Range: Best in the industry
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
Frontend Developer key responsibilities
Whoa there ðŸ˜‰
Looking to buy more jobs or jobseeker credits? Sorry, there isn't really anything here! You know, you're already on the best possible plan on the planet. With IT Jobs Global, you pay only one time and after that you don't need to purchase anything separately and that's that. No extras, no under-the-rug, no balderdash!