This job has been expired a while ago. Please use your discretion.
Customer Service Operations Analyst
Posted on: 16 Aug 2021
NATURE OF JOB
Hybrid — WFH / WFO / CW
Best in the industry Annual
1 – 3 Years
NO. OF VACANCIES
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- This is an opportunity to take on a role in reconciliation and investigations, delivering successful customer and business outcomes< li>
- You’ll be investigating queries, supporting business processes, policies and procedures and understanding customer and business needs< li>
- This role has great development potential, as you’ll be working in a supportive team and an environment of continuous improvement
< li> < ul> What you'll do
< strong>In this key role, you’ll be responding to queries from our customers or stakeholders within agreed timelines. We’ll look to you to deliver successful outcomes, by processing, authorising and investigating all transactions and accurately collecting the required information from customers or businesses. Additionally, you’ll support your management with work allocation, daily controls and processes.
You’ll also be:
- Investigating queries and raising any issues with relevant parties without delay< li>
- Delivering fit-for-purpose solutions to meet customer or stakeholder needs< li>
- Capturing and collating MI and actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures< li>
- Reviewing processing errors and customer complaints to identify trends and training needs
< li> < ul> The skills you'll need
< strong>We’re looking for someone with strong knowledge and experience of reconciliation and investigations. This will include an understanding of the industry and its customers. You’ll also be able to work well as part of a team and have the ability to communicate your knowledge to make improvements to processes and procedures.
We’ll also expect you to have:
- A thorough understanding of products, processes and banking systems< li>
- An awareness of changes in trends, policies and regulations< li>
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet targets and business objectives
< li> < ul>Apply for this job < div>< body>< html>
No Results Found
Similar jobs not available at this moment.